BRAND NEW EN SUITE STUDIO ROOMS -fully furnished and inclusive of EVERY bill-including broadband and with the added benefit of private kitchenette!
We offer only new and immaculate self contained rooms which have the added benefit of a large fully equipped shared communal kitchen. This is in addition to the compact fitted kitchenette within each studio room. All fully furnished as the photos show. They are a must view as they always rent quickly!
This is a new stylish property housing 6 private studio rooms and not student accommodation. We let only to working people over 21 who wish to live privately within a house share with no utility bills and also enjoy the benefit of a communal kitchen including use of a washing machine and tumble dryer.
Our studios* are fully furnished with own separate fitted kitchenettes containing a new full size fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster all provided for you! The en suite is beautifully presented with a good sized shower cubicle, wc and sink and is fully tiled.
Broadband is also included in the rent.
Located on the leafy tree lined Kings Road in Stockland Green, the property has a fully lawned secure garden with washing line and patio set for relaxing outside. Access to garden is via a secure side gate. On road parking is available.
*all rooms have smoke and heat detectors, extractor fans, emergency lighting, fire doors and a superior grade A alarm system
Available to working professionals only for an all inclusive £90-100 per week depending on room.
Perfectly placed for travel to Birmingham city centre-
By Car as A38/ M6 motorway is 1 mile away,
By Bus- 10 minute bus trip or
By Train- a 10 min walk to Gravelly Hill train station, trains run every 10mins to B*ham and beyond.
Birmingham Airport and NEC are mere 6.5 miles away and Aston Uni, BCU, Jaguar/landrover plant, Fort Dunlop and many more are all within easy travelling distance. Erdington is a short walk away and Slade road has a vibrant array of shops, takeaways and more!
Sutton Coldfield is easily reached by train bus or car .
Credit and reference checks, deposit and one month advance rent required.
sorry but not suitable for DSS, LHA, pets or children.
As part of our tenant application process, fees will become due for referencing and tenancy agreement administration. These will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Tenant admin fee is £100 per application. Guarantor application £100. NO VAT. Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees. Holding deposits are non refundable.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS ? prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Call: 0121 444 5252