* NO DEPOSIT. NO FEES * 3 bedroom duplex flat on 1st and 2nd floors, access from Southlands Road. The property is situated on the corner of Billesley Lane and Southlands Road. Close to Moseley Village and Kings Heath High Street. AVAILABLE NOW. UNFURNISHED. WILL SUIT SHARERS.
Affordability Criteria: - £30000 per annum. This is the minimum level of income required for referencing purposes. If you wish to take a tenancy as a sole tenant you will have to have this amount of annual income; if you intend to rent jointly with others, then you and your co-tenants need to have an annual combined income at or above this amount.
Tenants please note:- As part of our tenant application process, fees will become due for referencing and tenancy agreement administration. These will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Before referencing -
Tenant application fee is £100 per application. Guarantor application £100. Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. All over 18 will be required to complete an application and all formalities of the Right to Rent regulations. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required.
Regarding consumer protection from unfair trading:-
1) The information contained in this listing is for guidance only; complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
2) If there is any point, which is of particular importance to you, verification should be obtained from us.
3) These particulars do not constitute a contract or part of a contract.
4) Any measurements given are approximate and tenants should verify the measurements for themselves before ordering furniture or floor coverings.
5) No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions or fitness for purpose.
6) No apparatus, equipment, furniture or fittings have been tested.
7) Items shown in photographs may not be included in the tenancy; tenants must seek clarification if in doubt.
8) Tenants must check the availability of the property before travelling to see it, and before making an appointment to view.
Anti money laundering measures:- We have in place procedures and controls, which are designed to forestall and prevent money laundering. If we suspect that a supplier, customer / client, or employee is committing a money laundering offence as defined by the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, we will, in accordance with our legal responsibilities, disclose the suspicion to the National Criminal Intelligence Service.
The national association of estate agents:- We are a member of this organisation which is the uk's leading professional body for estate agency personnel across all branches of property services, being dedicated to the goal of professionalism within all aspects of property, estate agency, and land. We adhere to the naea's Codes of Practice and complaints redress procedures.
The Property Ombudsman (TPOS):- We are a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme (TPOS) and follows the TPOS Code of Practice. The Landlord agrees that we may give information about the property to the Ombudsman, if the landlord has registered a complaint and he asks for information. The landlord also agrees that we may give the landlord's contact details to TPOS (if they ask for it) to help them monitor how we are following the Code of Practice. A copy of the Code of Practice and the Consumer Guide is available from our office.
Client Money Protection Scheme:- As a member of the National Association of Estate Agents, we subscribe to a Client Money Protection Scheme which is a compensation scheme run by the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFoPP) providing compensation to landlords, tenants and other clients should an agent misappropriate their rent, deposit or other client funds.
Energy performance certificate:- The full E P C can be made available as a paper copy by contacting our office, or can be seen in full, and printed, by clicking on the 'Energy Performance Certificate' tab. The current EPC was undertaken before the property was refurbished and a central heating system installed.
Call: 0121 444 5252